James McPherson was riding his horse on a road near Decatur, Georgia to his old XVII Corps. McPherson had a theory that the Confederates under John Bell Hood were going to attack the Union right flank. He was well on his way when Confederate skirmishers moved to block his path. Continue reading
Hello everyone and welcome to the very first Tech Tip of the Week! Today, I will be going over some useful keyboard shortcuts to know, such as cut and paste, and closing a window.
- CTRL + X “cuts” objects and text.
- CTRL + C copies text and objects.
- CTRL + V pastes text and objects.
- CTRL + Z undoes an action.
- CTRL + Y redoes an action.
- CTRL + R refreshes a webpage.
- CTRL + + makes text larger.
- CTRL + – makes text smaller.
- CTRL + P prints.
- CTRL + D returns to the desktop.
- ALT + TAB switches windows.
- ALT + F4 closes a window.
- WINKEY + TAB switches windows with “Flip 3D” in Windows Vista and 7.
Learn something new every day!