On Saturday, Mitt Romney made his long-awaited vice presidential announcement in Norfolk, Virginia. His choice was Rep. Paul Ryan.
Hello everyone and welcome to the very first Tech Tip of the Week! Today, I will be going over some useful keyboard shortcuts to know, such as cut and paste, and closing a window.
- CTRL + X “cuts” objects and text.
- CTRL + C copies text and objects.
- CTRL + V pastes text and objects.
- CTRL + Z undoes an action.
- CTRL + Y redoes an action.
- CTRL + R refreshes a webpage.
- CTRL + + makes text larger.
- CTRL + – makes text smaller.
- CTRL + P prints.
- CTRL + D returns to the desktop.
- ALT + TAB switches windows.
- ALT + F4 closes a window.
- WINKEY + TAB switches windows with “Flip 3D” in Windows Vista and 7.
Learn something new every day!
“Government is like a baby: an alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.”
- Ronald Reagan
“Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U. S. was too strong.”
- Ronald Reagan
Yesterday, customers around the country flocked to Chick-fil-A stores as they showed support for the company’s values. August 1 was declared “Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day” by former Governor Mike Huckabee, and over 600,000 people pledged to participate. Stores around the country were overcrowded, with people waiting up to an hour for their meal.
But no one complained. They were showing quiet protest against Democrats who believe that Chick-fil-A is “intolerant” by closing on Sundays, or mayors refusing to let Chick-fil-A set up shop in their city because of their CEO’s beliefs.