Think of what you have on your computer. Priceless baby pictures or videos, important documents and urgent emails, your amazing music collection. But think about it – every hard drive is bound to fail sometime. What would you do if your computer crashed tomorrow? Would you have a way to get to your data? Or would it be gone forever?
You can rest easy tonight if you just follow these backup tips to make sure your data is secure.
Hello everyone and welcome to the very first Tech Tip of the Week! Today, I will be going over some useful keyboard shortcuts to know, such as cut and paste, and closing a window.
- CTRL + X “cuts” objects and text.
- CTRL + C copies text and objects.
- CTRL + V pastes text and objects.
- CTRL + Z undoes an action.
- CTRL + Y redoes an action.
- CTRL + R refreshes a webpage.
- CTRL + + makes text larger.
- CTRL + – makes text smaller.
- CTRL + P prints.
- CTRL + D returns to the desktop.
- ALT + TAB switches windows.
- ALT + F4 closes a window.
- WINKEY + TAB switches windows with “Flip 3D” in Windows Vista and 7.
Learn something new every day!