Hello everyone and welcome to the very first Tech Tip of the Week! Today, I will be going over some useful keyboard shortcuts to know, such as cut and paste, and closing a window.
- CTRL + X “cuts” objects and text.
- CTRL + C copies text and objects.
- CTRL + V pastes text and objects.
- CTRL + Z undoes an action.
- CTRL + Y redoes an action.
- CTRL + R refreshes a webpage.
- CTRL + + makes text larger.
- CTRL + – makes text smaller.
- CTRL + P prints.
- CTRL + D returns to the desktop.
- ALT + TAB switches windows.
- ALT + F4 closes a window.
- WINKEY + TAB switches windows with “Flip 3D” in Windows Vista and 7.
Learn something new every day!